ACD GENie EC System is a accurate, diverse, compact and user-friendly instrument. Certified calibration gas sources provide the equivalent of up to 100 compressed gas cylinders. Interchangeable calibration gases, combined with on-the-fly adjustable flow and concentration capabilities, make the GENie calibration system from ACD the most flexible and dynamic calibration system for all your sensor calibration needs. In addition, the GENie EC system provides for sample draw calibration utilizing a built in mass flow sensor to detect and adjust for varying sample draw rates for virtually any gas detection manufacturer you will need to calibrate.
Includes: GENie base unit, GENie EC module, 5 foot hose, nylon carrying case, batteries and manual. Sources are not included.
- Adjustable calibration gas concentrations created on demand.
- Interchangeable generating sources. (sold separately)
- Expandable concentrations and gases.
- Integrated microprocessor controlled feedback.
- Non-hazardous transport.
- Ideal for demand flow or diffusion applications.
- English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish user interfaces are included
- 2.00 LBS
- 2.00 (in)
- 3.88 (in)
- 3.13 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Single Gas