Please Note: Sale price limited to stock on hand. Final sale, this item is not returnable.
The 3M Versaflo TR-300-HIK is a complete, ready to use HE PAPR system for industrial applications. It also keeps its light weight close to the user's back, reducing the leverage effect that can cause PAPRs to feel heavier. The slim profile is designed for use in tight spaces, and its smooth, contoured outer surfaces are less prone to snagging on nearby objects. A complete particulate PAPR system for industrial applications where combined respiratory, head, eye and face protection is required or desired.
Easy to Use
- Simple, one-button operation.
- Two types of alarms; one audible and one LED; alert the user to either a low battery or low airflow, such as when a particle filter is fully loaded.
- Sophisticated electronics keep the factory-calibrated airflow at a nominal 190 LPM (6.7 cfM).
- The lightweight lithium ion battery quickly charges and has no memory effect or heavy metals.
- The battery and filter can be changed quickly and easily by hand.
- The belt and blower unit have smooth outer surfaces, facilitating fast wipe downs for easier cleaning.
Designed for Optimal Usability
- The air inlet design helps make sitting possible without compromising the airflow intake.
- A window on the filter cover allows easy identification of the installed filter.
- LED lights on the battery itself indicate its charge status on and off the charger.
- Intuitive user interface; blue components represent user interface points (i.e. power button, filter cover, battery release).
Also available with 3M Backpack for Versaflo TR-300 BPK-01.
The TR-300-HIK Kit includes:
- M-307 Respiratory Hard Hat (ANSI Z89.1-2003 Type I Class G)
- TR-306N PAPR with High Durability Leather Belt
- BT-40 Heavy Duty Breathing Tube
- TR341-N Battery Charger
- TR-3710N filter and TR-362 spark arrestor/prefilter
- Storage bag
- Brand: Versaflo
- Headgear Type: Head Cover
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Systems: Belt-Mounted
- Product Type: PAPR Systems
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Facility Maintenance, Machine Operations, Painting, Sanding
- Recommended Industry: Automotive, Food & Beverage Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Pharmaceutical, Transportation
TR-300-HIK (1 in Stock)
- 8.00 LBS
- 15.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 23.00 (in)
- Protection From: