The TR-300 PAPR is a light weight, easy-to-use PAPR for protection against particulates and certain nuisance odors. The TR-305N assembly includes a standard belt, economy battery, HE filter, and single-station charger.
Note: This item ships via UPS Ground due to restrictions and isn't available for expedited shipping. Item is not returnable. Please check your selection carefully before ordering.
Easy to Use
- Simple, one-button operation.
- Two types of alarms — one audible and one LED— alert the user to either a low battery or low airflow, such as when a particle filter is fully loaded.
- Sophisticated electronics keep the factory-calibrated airflow at a nominal 190 LPM (6.7 cfM).
- The lightweight lithium ion battery quickly charges and has no memory effect or heavy metals.
- The battery and filter can be changed quickly and easily by hand.
- The belt and blower unit have smooth outer surfaces, facilitating fast wipe downs for easier cleaning.
Designed for Optimal Usability
- The air inlet design helps make sitting possible without compromising the airflow intake.
- A window on the filter cover allows easy identification of the installed filter.
- LED lights on the battery itself indicate its charge status on and off the charger.
- Intuitive user interface — blue components represent user interface points (i.e. power button, filter cover, battery release).
- Also available with 3M Backpack for Versaflo TR-300 BPK-01.
The TR-305N Kit includes:
- TR-302N PAPR Unit
- TR-370 filter cover
- TR-325 belt
- TR-330 battery
- TR-341N battery charger kit
- TR-3710N HE filter
- TR-3600 Pre-Filter
- Storage bag
- Brand: Versaflo
- Mission Type: Aircraft, Ships, Vehicles
- Operation Type: Facility Safety, Maintenance, Repair & Operations, Overhaul
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) Systems: Belt-Mounted
- Product Type: PAPR Systems
- Recommended Application: Assembly, Grinding, Machine Operations
- Recommended Industry: Metal Production & Fabrication, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Pharmaceutical
- 2.75 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 17.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Protection From:
- Product Weight (lbs.):