NIOSH Items: We only sell brand new respirators, filters, and dust masks from US based manufacturers. Since it can be difficult to determine if a respirator or mask has been used or even just tried on, for the protection of our customers, we do not accept NIOSH returns.
NIOSH-approved SP3 particulate filter used for 3M Powerflow systems from 3M for high efficiency respiratory protection against particulates. Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) are motorized systems powered by a battery pack which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected.
Potential benefits include:
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators.
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort for the wearer
- Loose-fitting headgear options provide respiratory protection without the need for a tight faceseal or fit testing
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the wearer
- Air Source Compatibility - For P&SA Only: PAPR
- Brand: Powerflow
- Cartridge or Filter Type: Filter
- Color: Black
- Filter / Cartridge Type: HE
- NIOSH Cartridge or Filter Assigned Color Coding: Magenta
- Product Type: Filters and Cartridges
- Recommended Application: Remediation
- Recommended Industry: Construction
- 20 per case
- 7.00 LBS
- 15.00 (in)
- 14.00 (in)
- 23.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Protection From: