The 3M Powerflow Face-Mounted Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) helps provide lung protection against dust, mist, fumes, radionuclides, and radon daughters, and is ideal for lead and asbestos.
We are also offering a cost-saving solution against asbestos: the 3M 6000 Lead and Asbestos Respirator Combination. Be sure to wear the Asbestos Mask Combination, if you are working on older heating vents or ducts, popcorn ceilings, automotive brake linings or pipe insulation. The 3M 6000 Lead and Asbestos Mask Combination is our most recommended and popular respirator package for lead and asbestos protection. Another great solution is the 3m Full Face Respirator that offers the highest level of protection.
The 3M Powerflow System delivers a minimum of 4 cfm when used with the provided filter and its face shield meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 requirements. Lightweight and face-mounted, it uses high efficiency particulate filter. The complete system includes the medium sized 6000 Series Full Facepiece, 6800DIN, motor blower unit, battery pack, and flow meter. It is approved for use with the high efficiency particulate filter only. Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPRs) are motorized systems, powered by a battery pack, which draw air through a filter or cartridge to provide respiratory protection to the wearer. The blower unit can be mounted on the waist, face, or head, depending on the system selected. A face-mounted PAPR like the Powerflow Face-Mounted PAPR 6900PF provides all the features of Powered Air Purifying Respirators: increased wearer comfort, and compatibility with glasses. The respirator provides respiratory protection and helps increase worker productivity without the need to wear a motorized blower unit at the waist.
NOTE: The 6900PF is size large. You can find the medium sized 6800PF here.
- Up to eight hours of battery
- Compact design fits closely to the face
- Lightweight and well-balanced
- Economically priced
- Ideal for lead, asbestos and other hazardous particulates
- Certain PAPR systems provide a higher level of respiratory protection than non-powered air filtering respirators
- Constant flow of air can provide cooling for the worker, resulting in greater comfort
- Battery-powered blower pulls the air through the filter, resulting in no additional breathing resistance to the worker
- US OSHA APF 1000 compliant when used in accordance with 3M recommendations and user instructions
Part Number: 6900PF - Large
- 5.25 LBS
- 5.25 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 17.00 (in)
- Protection From:
- Product Weight (lbs.):