Note: This item ships via UPS Ground and is not available for expedited shipping. This is a "Made to Order" product that cannot be exchanged and is non-returnable. If you have any questions please call Customer Service at 800-829-9580.
3M Dynatel Ultra Advanced Cable/Pipe/Fault Locator Communications/Utility with ID & Case is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables and pipes, and detect EMS Markers.
- Four active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to compensate for varying field conditions. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter
- Graphic display to distinguish between targeted cable and other cables in congested area
- Accurate multi-antenna design for various user-selected locating modes—Directional Peak, Multi-Directional Null, plus a single antenna Special Peak mode for deep depths
- Directional mode utilizes all-peak antenna design for improved left/right guidance and accurate locates in challenging conditions
- Compatibility with select GPS/GIS field mapping instruments for real time mapping of electronic markers or pipe and cable facilities, Locate, write and read information into the 3M iD Electronic Marker System.
|Fault Finding Capability||Yes|
|Carrying Bag Included||Yes|
|Compatible Series||Dynatel 2200M||Number of Frequencies||4|
|Product Type||Utility Locator|
|RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant||Undetermined|
|Transmitter Output||12 W|
- 31.30 LBS
- 22.88 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
- 33.63 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States