3M DBI-SALA Self-Rescue is a flexible device that attaches to your current safety harness and allows you to lower yourself to safety in the event of a fall from height. This small but tough lightweight emergency harness device provides every crew member the ability to get rescue themselves in challenging situations. This nylon rescue pack contains 5.5 millimeter rope, an easily accessible D-ring for secure tethering, an assisted-rescue ring if workers are injured or semi-conscious, and a sealed spool that stands up to corrosion and weather. Built to be small and streamlined so that it doesn't add excessive weight, cause distractions, or restrict a worker's movement. Tough nylon pack attaches to any full-body harness with its universal design, and it contains durable rope within a streamlined compartment. The personal descent safety product resists abrasions, weather, and wear and tear, providing peace of mind when working up high. Works comfortably, works together Easy-to-use rescue equipment is made with molded padding, providing durable comfort for workers suspended in mid air. Its lightweight, compact construction makes it easy to carry, store, and wear without a second thought. When another worker has a chance to help out, this essential rope rescue tool can be used with an optional 3M DBI-SALA Rescue Pole.
Applications: Construction, General Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Utilities
- Sealed descent device and rope spool for durability and resistance to wear
- Molded padding for long-lasting comfort
- 5.5 mm rope comes in lengths of 50 ft. (15.3 m) or 100 ft. (30.5 m)
- Universal harness attachment
- EZ-Link D-ring for quick, secure connections
- Assisted-rescue ring for incapacitated user
- Lightweight, low-profile nylon construction
- Recommended for use in construction, mining, oil and gas, transportation, utilities, and general industrial applications
- 130 lb. - 310 lb. weight capacity
3320030 - 50 ft.
3320031 - 100 ft.
Optional: 3M DBI-SALA Rescue Pole Kit 8900299
- 5.00 LBS
- 5.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 19.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Weight Capacity:
- 310 lbs.
- ANSI Z359.4, OSHA 1926.502
- bundle|Optional Rescue Pole Kit:
- Lifeline Material:
- 12 Strand Braided Technora Rope